Followers

Saturday, April 8, 2017




When staying home is a better option than going out, pop the popcorn, pour the Coke and grab a great movie.


Here are my top ten of all time:

1) It's a Wonderful Life

2) The Bucket List

3) Meet Joe Black

4) Raiders of the Lost Ark

5) Silence of the Lambs

6) The Godfather

7) Forrest Gump

8) Casablanca

9) Star Wars

10) Love Actually

Plus One...


11) Patton


Make that top 12


12) Groundhog Day


I would challenge anyone re my top 5. My second 5 may be open to opinion. But these are 10 dandies


Best Movie Series:

1) James Bond... 

2) Harry Potter...

3) Indiana Jones...

4) Star Wars...

5) Anything Steven Segall...


All of these are great. I could spend the rest of my life just watching these over and over again, while I methodically eat myself to death

TEM

No comments:

Post a Comment