Followers

Saturday, March 18, 2017

It has been a while. Lot's has happened, but one thing has not. My appetite remains. My new format will be list driven. I love lists. I make lists of everything. We need lists. Fittingly, my first list will be for Greenville pizza. Over the last 30 years the pizza scene has changed drastically. Over the past 3 years the pizza scene has changed dramatically. Here is my top 10 with a few honorable mentions that are very close to the top 10.

1) Sidewall (While the pizza is #1, DO NOT leave without trying their homemade ice cream.

Especially if it is Rocky Road day. NEVER have I had better ice cream)
2) Stone Ave - Atmosphere helps put Stone #2
3) Frankies - Take out only. Not much atmosphere
4) Grimaldis
5) Sciortinos
6) Barleys
7) Tonys (Haywood Rd only)
8) Kitchen Synch
9) Mellow Mushroom
10) Titos

• Della Ventura

• Wild Aces (Greer)
• Bada Bing
• Toss
• Vics
• Brushy Creek
• Bertolos

No frozen pizza makes the list (rightly so) and only 1 chain - Dominos


Enjoy

TEM

1 comment:

  1. Anthony's in Simpsonville needs to go on the list. Great Pie and great Italian entrees. There is a 2 slice and drink $5.99 lunch special everyday as well as another lunch special such as Ziti and a side salad.
    Anthony's was my go to until Sidewall!!

    ReplyDelete