Followers

Thursday, March 19, 2020

As I write, we are all under duress as we fight the not-so-great virus war of 2020. Our only thoughts re food are 1. When can I eat out again? and 2. Do I enough toilet paper? Soon  and you do. I assure everyone that this is not the new normal. There may be a new normal, but this is not it. This too shall pass. Hopefully we have all stocked up on necessities. Not hoarded. Just well stocked for 2-3 weeks. Not 2-3 months. Remember that our supply chains have not been interrupted. We have plenty of everything for everyone. You see empty shelves at the stores because people are hoarding and stores can't restock fast enough. Take a deep breath. It's going to be ok. As answers come into focus we will find clarity. Without clarity we have confusion.

" Confusion is the chief cause of worry" 

I ask my millions of loyal followers to not worry. I, The Eating Man, assure you that soon we will all be once again enjoying the delicious tastes we love. TEM

No comments:

Post a Comment