Followers

Tuesday, September 3, 2019


Music and Food

They go together like Bud & Abbott. Like Thelma & Louise. Like Chocolate cake and milk. Like M&Ms and everything. Music is great. It is soothing. It is motivational. It shapes who we are. The next time you begin eating, which I assume is any minute from now, put on some music, close your eyes and explore your gastro senses. Find how your food tastes better. It would be easy to list my top 100 songs. Even my top 50. But, deciding on my top 5 was tough. Here are my choices. They are indeed dandies. Feel free to challenge me: 1. Stairway to Heaven - You think there is a better one? Really? Led Z was special 2. Piano Man - A close second. Go see Billy before you can't 3. Cats in the Cradle - Harry died so young at 39. But, he left us the most moving song ever written. I dare you to not get choked up 4. What a Wonderful World - Listen to Louie and get a smile and some chills 5. Imagine - John was the genius Beatle and this song proves it. I know I said top 5, but I have a worthy #6, Old 55 - The Eagles were brilliant. They had dozens of great ones and this was their best. Love all music. It will love you back and make you enjoy your food like never before. TEM 

No comments:

Post a Comment